The Boolean tool creates a Boolean operation object or a boundary representation solid.
Select the objects to be operated.
Select the boolean operation.
Select Accept from the View window's popup menu or click the Accept button on the control bar.
The Boolean tool has the following options:
- Union - collect one or more objects inside a new level.
- Intersection - AND operation between the selected objects.
- Remove - first selected object AND NOT the remaining selected objects.
- Solid - Boundary Solid. Create new solid primitives from one or more freeform surfaces that define closed volume.
- Ignore Materials - If set, the material of the first selected object is not affected by the tool object.
- Cut Wire - If set, wireframes of boolean operands are trimmed to match the result volume.