Adds a local room decoration into the building. Use the tool as follows:
- Select a building. The Room tool appears, click it.
- Set the options for the room in the tool bar. Especially the name is important, because the created material
templates will refer to it. A proper name will help you to identify the respective materials.
- Click inside a room you wish to decorate
- Go to the Material library of the select window and define properties for the room materials.
- The hierarchy of the room object contains sub folders, which define mouldings. You can add an example piece
of moulding to the folders.
The tool has the following options:
- Texture Walls: covers the walls with a new surface (wall paper)
- Texture Floor: covers the floor with a new surface
- Texture Ceiling: covers the ceiling with a new surface
- Add Material Templates: adds the material templates for texture mapping the created surfaces.
Note, that you have an option to add just plain white surfaces, or the surfaces and material templates for texturing them.