Create a constraint object for the selected objects. When any of these target objects are modified,
the constructor object's script, as defined in the Spec tab of the property window, will be
Constraint objects can be used to set up relations between geometric objects,
e.g. to move an object to a position that is defined by the sub object of the constraint.
The constraint tool has the following options:
- Recursive - if set, the constraint object is bound also to the sub objects of the selected target objects.
The constraint tool creates a new choreography to the selected objects. The position in the choreography
stack determines when the constructor object's script is executed.
The constructor object defines the following variables:
- Target - target object
- Self - the constructor object the script is associated with
- Time - current time
- P - the current target attribute (associated with the choreography). The type of the variable
depends on the the type of the target attribute (vector, vector4, float, integer, axis, coordinate system).
- Type - type of the current target attribute
- Tag - attribute identifier of the current target attribute
- Index - attribute index of the current target attribute, or -1 for regular attributes
- select a set of objects to be controlled
- create a constraint object
- open the property window and enter desired script through the Spect tab.
See also: Constraint Object.