Specify options in the Control Bar.
Define the circle by clicking two or three points on a View window depending on the Define option.
The Circle tool has the following options:
- Define - How the circle is defined. The choices are:
- Center & Radius
- Center & Axes
- Corner & Corner
- Three points in arc
- Center & Corner
- Order - Order of the NURBS curve.
- Filled - If checked creates a disk, otherwise created a closed circular curve.
- Arc - If checked creates an arc.
- Exact - If checked creates an exact circle.
- Points - number of points along the circle.
- Density - number of extra curves.