Specify options in the Control Bar.
If the Freehand option is set, then press down the left mouse button on a View window and draw the curve while holding the left mouse button down. Otherwise click a number of points on a View window
and accept the tool by selecting Accept on a View window's popup menu or by clicking the Accept button on the Control Bar.
The Curve tool has the following options:
- Filled - If checked creates a surface whose boundary is the defined freeform curve.
- Order - Order of the Nurbs curve or surface.
- Interpolate - If set the curve passes through the defined points.
- Freehand - Define curve by moving the mouse while holding down the left mouse button.
- Closed - Define closed curve or surface.
- Pen - When a Nurbs curve is selected define how a surface is created.
- None - Creates a curve.
- Sweep - The selected pen curve will be swept along the curve drawn. The pen object is rotated according to the curvature of the curve drawn.
- Rail - The selected pen curve will be swept along the curve drawn. The pen object is not rotated while sweeping.
- Rotate - Uses the pen object as an axis and rotates the new curve around it.