Specify options in the Control Bar.
Define the cylinder by clicking two or three points on a View window depending on the Define option.
The Cylinder tool has the following options:
- Define - How the cylinder is defined. The choices are:
- Center & Radius
- Center & Axes
- Corner & Corner
- Three points in arc
- Center & Corner
- Order - Order of the NURBS surface.
- Filled - If not checked the top and bottom lids of the cylinder are not created.
- Arc - If checked creates a cylinder sector.
- Center - If checked, the top will be centered over the bottom.
- Points - number of points along the bottom circle.
- Density - number of extra curves.