Extrude selected curves with given bevelling. Creates an Extrusion Manager object.
Select the curve or curves to be extruded.
Specify options in the Control Bar.
Accept the tool by selecting Accept on a View window's popup menu or by clicking the Accept button on the Control Bar.
The Extrude tool has the following options:
- Radius - Radius (size) of the beveling in millimeters.
- Depth - Extrusion depth.
- Bevel Out - Bevel in/out.
- Beveling Type - Defines how the top and bottom lids and the side mesh are welded with each other.
- Lid Order - NURBS order of the lid.
- Lid Resolution - Number of points in the top and bottom lids.
- No Lids - No top or bottom lids.
- Independent - Treat each selected object independently.