Specify options in the Control Bar.
Define the bottom rectangle of the pyramid by clicking two points on a View window.
Define the apex point by clicking on a View window.
The Pyramid tool has the following options:
- Define - How the pyramid is defined, either by two corners or center and corner.
- Order - Order of the NURBS surface.
- Filled - If not checked the bottom face of the pyramid is not created.
- Center - If checked, the apex will be centered over the bottom.
- U - number of points in the width direction.
- V - number of points in the height direction.