The Vectorize tool reads an image file, traces out contours from the image and generates a set of NURBS curves which represent the traced contours.
Select the bitmap image file to be vectorized.
Specify options in the Control Bar.
Accept the tool by selecting Accept on a View window's popup menu or by clicking the Accept button on the Control Bar.
The Vectorize tool has the following options:
- Image - Bitmap file to be vectorized.
- Edge Filtering - This should be checked unless the bitmap is a line drawing.
- Threshold - Edge thershold value. The smaller the value, the more edges are detected.
- Fit to nurbs - Cubic nurbs curves are fitted to edge polylines.
- Density - Point density of created curves.