Create a particle distributor from the selected geometric objects. The
particles will be distributed over the surfaces of the selected objects.
When actived the tool shows the following options:
- Type - Particle type, possible values are:
- 1D Particle - is defined by a single point
- 2D Particle - consists of two points. So, it has properties such as 'direction' and 'length'.
- 3D Particle - is represented as a coordinate system
- Maximum - Maximum number of particles this object can have
- Creation rate - Particle creation rate
- Colorize - If set the color of the created particle will be determined by the color of the surface from which the particle was emitted