Create a particle emitter from the selected geometric objects.
When actived the tool shows the following options:
- Type - Particle type, possible values are
- 1D Particle - is defined by a single point
- 2D Particle - consists of two points. So, it has properties such as 'direction' and 'length'.
- 3D Particle - is represented as a coordinate system
- Maximum - Maximum number of particles this object can have
- Creation rate - Particle creation rate
- Colorize - If set the color of the created particle will be determined by the color of the surface from which the particle was emitted
Analytic rectangle used as an emitter.
More options can be set in the property window.