Specify options in the Control Bar.
Define the circle by clicking two or three points on a View window depending on the Define option.
The SDS Circle tool has the following options:
- Define - How the circle is defined. The choices are:
- Center & Radius
- Center & Axes
- Corner & Corner
- Three points in arc
- Center & Corner
- Arc - If checked creates an arc
- Points - number of vertices along the circle
- Density - number of extra curves
- SDS Type - SDS object type. Possible values are:
- Smoothen to nurbs
- Smoothen to rectangles
- Smoothen to triangles