Specify options in the Control Bar.
Define the cube by clicking two points on a View window.
The SDS Cube tool has the following options:
- Define - How the cube is defined, either by two corners or center and corner.
- Filled - If not checked the top and bottom face of the cube are not created.
- U - number of vertices in the width direction
- V - number of vertices in the height direction
- W - number of vertices in the depth direction
- SDS Type - SDS object type. Possible values are:
- Smoothen to nurbs
- Smoothen to rectangles
- Smoothen to triangles