Define the bottom rectangle of the cut pyramid by clicking two points on a View window.
Define the top rectangle point by clicking two more points on a View window.
The SDS Cut Pyramid tool has the following options:
- Define - How the cut pyramid is defined, either by two corners or center and corner.
- Filled - If not checked the top and bottom face of the cut pyramid are not created.
- Center - If checked, the apex will be centered over the bottom.
- U - number of vertices in the width direction
- V - number of vertices in the height direction
- W - number of vertices in the depth direction
- SDS Type - SDS object type. Possible values are:
- Smoothen to nurbs
- Smoothen to rectangles
- Smoothen to triangles