Specify options in the Control Bar.
Define the bottom rectangle of the pyramid by clicking two points on a View window.
Define the apex point by clicking on a View window.
The SDS Pyramid tool has the following options:
- Define - How the pyramid is defined, either by two corners or center and corner.
- Filled - If not checked the bottom face of the pyramid is not created.
- Center - If checked, the apex will be centered over the bottom.
- U - number of vertices in the width direction
- V - number of vertices in the height direction
- W - number of vertices in the depth direction
- SDS Type - SDS object type. Possible values are:
- Smoothen to nurbs
- Smoothen to rectangles
- Smoothen to triangles