The Size tool can be used to uniformly resize the selected objects, handles, lattice coordinates, or texture UV coordinates.
Select the objects to be resized.
Specify options in the Control Bar.
Enter the center of scaling by clicking in a View Window.
Define another point by clicking again.
Move the mouse until the desired size is achieved and click to accept the tool.
The Size tool has the following options:
- Target - Transformation Target
- Deform - Deformation type
- Uniform - No deformation
- Deform in function of distance to a point
- Deform in function of distance to an axis
- Deform in function of projection to an axis
- Ctrl Curve - Control curve that defines the shape of the deformation.
- About Pivot - Size object about the pivot point.