The Skew tool can be used to skew the selected objects, handles, lattice coordinates, or texture UV coordinates.
Select the objects to be skewed.
Specify options in the Control Bar.
Select the base point of the skew by clicking in a View Window.
Define another point from the View window to define start point for skewing.
Move the mouse to skew the object. Click in a View Window to accept the tool.
The Skew tool has the following options:
- Target - Transformation Target.
- Deform - Deformation type.
- Uniform - No deformation
- Deform in function of distance to a point
- Deform in function of distance to an axis
- Deform in function of projection to an axis
- Ctrl Curve - Control curve that defines the shape of the deformation:
- Collision Deformation - Activate collision detection system.
- About Pivot - Skew object about the pivot point.